Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Birthday girl

So, my very special day began - an early riser for a change - with two presents. A bit boring perhaps, but oh so useful, an external hard drive and an installation of a heat pump in the house - yes really, really useful is the keyword here... And I'm not at all ungrateful, not at all, and I guess it beats the pots and pans I've gotten from M previous years (and no I didn't hit him over the head with them. Only in my mind).

But I do want some more pampering, fun and exciting things on my birthday too - and who but myself will see to that happening? So here are the plans for today:

I began with an yummy smoothie made of bananas, raspberries, vanillayoghurt and a touch of cinnamon. Now I'm going to have a big cup of tea and watch a movie - Melinda & Melinda - before I head into town for some real pampering.

The pampering consisting of some high quality shopping - no, no new handbag! - then some spa-massage at this place. After that my mum will treat me for lunch at the vegetarian restaurant Yogayama - it'll be my first visit there, hope it'll be a rewarding one too!

Depending on the weather, maybe we'll then take a walk all the way through town, from east to south, to Chokladfabriken. Where you can have Sweden's, if not the world's, best hot cocoa. And I do think a little cake from that place will go really well as a birthday cake for us this evening...

I think this sounds really nice - not to mention well-deserved!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...