Friday, September 01, 2006

Officially Autumn

In a few minutes it's officially Autumn here in Sweden - September 1st. I've just planted the asters in my flowerbed today and I do hope they'll bring colour and joy for quite some time still this year...

I'm just off to bed, I have the energy to stay awake for some more hours, but I think it's a good idea to at least get into a horisontal position under a duvet and try and get some rest, since I'm going to meet up with some acquaintances tomorrow and talk about the brochure we plan together (me a jewellerymaker and they potterymakers - or is it potters?). And it's sort of nice to be more than 25 % awake when doing that I suppose...

So which little darling will accompany me tomorrow, Rosa, Milda or Lill-Tindra - life is just full of difficult choices! Sometimes it would just be easier to be a furry, cute, carefree (?) little bumblebee buzzing around collecting nectar and pollen from flowers - and always looking good in a photo too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...