Saturday, September 10, 2005

Girlie shawl & flower hairclips


.... was a huge success with my friend's daughter Annie, 2 years old. She never wants to wear anything in her hair says her mum, but the two little crocheted hairclips she absolutely refused to take out even when going to bed:-) And the shawl looked so very pretty, and I actually got the size perfect! Unfortunately I didn't have my digital camera with me, so the pictures taken are still in my other camera.

Before having dinner in the evening at home, we visited a café in their new hometown of Eskilstuna (Kafé Kaka = Café Cookie) who had these amazing cinnamon buns, yummy yummy and the size of a dessert plate... If you ever happen to be in the small town of Eskilstuna (150 km southwest of the Swedish capital Stockholm), I really recommend a visit to this café!

By the way, the picture doesn't show the tired girl who doesn't want to take out the hairclips, but one of my breeded cream-coloured British Shorthairs - S*Luddkolt's Angus Ardvreck.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...