The other days I wrote about my business goals for 2016. Today there'll be the a few words on the personal goals - which could grow into a very long list actually. And that made me think that hey, I got things pretty sorted business wise, I even struggled a bit to come up with 5 of them. But still open to new adventures for growth and inspiration of course! -
My 5 personal goals for 2016 -
- Get back to doing yoga at least 3 times per week
- Meditate for at least 10 minutes every day - I have begun, downloaded an app for it and will explore other ways that suit me.
- Finish one old knitting project every month - too many half finished yarn projects lying around... And yarn/patterns for new ones. I'm just so bad at finishing the projects, but great at starting new ones...
- Travel alone abroad - which of course will be the Schwarzwald trip.
- Give at least 1 compliment to a stranger every week
And here are some bonus things to the 5 goals-list -
- Sign up for a mentor/friend-programme for people new in Sweden - done. But the good news are that there are apparently so many people doing that that there are no slots for interviews/matching until late March/April. And of course for me it's very important that the new friend person I match with one day is vegetarian/vegan and non-religious. Let's see how that goes.
- Try 1 new recipe per week
- 1 facial + 1 hair pak per week
- Get rid of that darn runny nose
- Give at least 1 bag of things per month to charity shops - I've already done a big box plus 6 bags, so I'm well ahead. Yes, I feel a cleansing year coming!
How about you, do you have any personal
(or professional) goals for this new year?