Saturday, January 16, 2016

facial peel-off cucumber mask and other winter hydrators


I've always been fascinated by peel-off face masks, but I rarely use them. But this one I picked up in Budapest. 2013. And just used for the first time - thank you personal bonus goals of 2016 - it has a nice fresh scent and makes skin feels pretty good too. I've only used it once so far, every other week I use Kiehl's ultra facial overnight hydrating masque. My skin feels softer, which granted also might have something to do with the fact that I only use Dermalogica face cream and serum these days.

The Freeman products are very affordable stuff, cruelty-free and as far as I can decipher with okey ingredients. Probably not the type of products I would rely on in the long run, but it's nice to pick up something different to try when travelling. 

Haven't begun using the Dermalogica recovery masque yet, but I will asap. I'm curious about their charcoal masque too. 

Have you tried it? 
Or do you have any other favourite facial masks
(for dry skin) perfect for winter?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...