Saturday, January 30, 2016

hello apple tv


I've always prefered watching movies and TV-series on a big TV-screen and I absolutely loath watching them on the computer or iPad - the experience with a tiny screen is poor plus it's crap for the eyes. I so prefer the HD-recorder before every play-app or online experience available.

Since I most certainly don't belong to the Apple cult (but enjoy the iPhone very much and the iPad reasonably so) I've never been very interested in all their other gadgets. To be honest I am a bit of a not-so-closet technology antagonist in general, even though obviously I can be smitten by its vast opportunities and potentials too.

That said, apparently the Apple TV is a nifty li'l thing that changes all that. It's actually more useful that I imagined. And the resolution is vastly superior to the TV and HD. Suddenly watching movies and series via the different channels online-services is so much easier and satisfying.

I haven't explored the possibilities a lot yet, but apart from a few missed series easily catched up on without having recorded them, I think it's great fun that you can enjoy a screening of your own pictures both via the iPhone but also via Flickr on the TV now.

The more technical savvy bobbaloos think it's a fab gadget. In fact they toppled over in excitement.

1 comment:

Poppy Q said...

I have an apple tv too, and enjoy being able to stream movies easily on my tv. Just like the cinema.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...