Tuesday, December 01, 2015

first day of the kränku tea calender 2015


Finally time to open the tea calender!

To be honest I have been to busy to prepare and drink loose tea today and, just like with coffee, I try to avoid black teas in the evening. So tomorrow I'll have a feast and drink both day 1 and 2. But since today's blend is the organic Regnbågste (Rainbow tea, inspired by the annual Stockholm Pride festival) I already know it's lovely.

But tomorrow's tea will be a semi-new one, ie it was such a long time since I tried it I've completely forgotten if I enjoyed it or not. It'll be an adventure of the small kind!


Today's Cristmassy bonus tip: these pepparkakor (ginger snaps) from Swedish Göteborgs/Orkla are, unlike far too many gingersnaps and other biscuits, free from palmoil. And they are vegan and taste lovely too. Win for all.

Happy December 1st!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...