Thursday, November 12, 2015

sustainability engagement mapping 2015

sustainability engagement mapping 2015

Today the report Sustainability Engagement Mapping 2015 was released by Whispr Group and Sustainable Brand Index. It's a study of the formation of opinion in Sweden regarding sustainability. I got information that I was on this mysterious list and was invited to the breakfast seminar. 

My first reaction was, oh another one of these lists of everything, of which I'm number xxx thousand or so. But then I decided to attend the breakfast anyway just because it's a topic I am very interested in of course. I didn't feel too good when I woke up this morning and reluctantly decided against going.

When I later saw the report and the list I really regretted I was unable to attend. Because I'm so happy and proud to be not a xxx thousand or so on a long, blah list but in fact rated number 62 of the 100 "Most influential opinion-makers in Sweden within sustainability with the highest engagement and credability in social media" - it's a list full of amazing people and organisations. A lot of them after me on the list - the fact that Johan Rockström, award winner and internationally acclaimed expert on global sustainability issues is right behind me as number 63 is pretty darn mindblowing!

Together we can make a difference. We need to.

And since I as number 62 also am Prosit Ord & Bild AB, this commitment is of course what you get when you work with me - feel free to get in touch.

You can read the report here (only in Swedish) - http://bit.ly/1NPjTE9

1 comment:

DahnStarr said...

In the words of my late father "never say no to breakfast"! Sorry you didn't get to attend. So nice to read that you are having a great November!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...