Friday, October 02, 2015

hello there prosit sticky labels


Granted one doesn't send as many letters as once upon a time. But whenever I do, on behalf of Prosit, I always lack a nice address label. I haven't found the perfect supplier of these sticky labels yet - probably because of the above mention reason - but I gave MOO a try recently and these are the results.

I think they turned out lovely! Although not exactly good value for money - unlike the business cards which really are - and quite a bit of work to get the text right on every motif. Still, great result and worth it for those few and rather far apart professional Prosit letters.

Doubly paw approved by a distinguished pair of snoopervisors.

1 comment:

Poppy Q said...

So cute Miss Pia. You take lovely photos of your cats.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...