Sunday, September 27, 2015

hurraw! lip balm again


Yes I know, I've written about hurraw! lip balm twice, but still it's a great product and it's that time of the year when the lips (and pretty much everything else) need extra care and kindness. Vegan product and of excellent quality. Not to mention lovely scents - my favourite is still the first one I got, chocolate.

But if you're a liquorice lover you certainly won't be disappointed by that one.

The tinted black cherry is fine, but to be honest I then prefer lipstick over a tinted balm. Lemon is my latest stick, nice but perhaps a bit too cleaning product-y scent for me.

What's your favourite lip balm?


PS If you are a cat, the sticks are great for scratching against too. At least when hold by human. DS

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...