Monday, August 17, 2015

what if you fly?


I saw this quote on LinkedIn recently, attached to an uninspiring picture. Loved the quote, which obviously deserved a much nicer frame.

Like little winged bobs. They always frame things nicely.

Lots of dreams to catch! High time to try those wings of yours, wouldn't you agree? 

Edit: As someone pointed out, the person behind the quote is poet Erin Hanson ie e.h - the quote I read on LinkedIn simply said e.h and it seems like she is refered to that at least as much as her full name. I had never heard of her before, but she does have a lot of lovely, inspiring work out there!

2 comments:

Tereza said...

Well, Erin Hanson deserves to have there her full name, after all she is the author of the quote...

Pia K said...

Thanks for pointing that out! The quote I read on LinkedIn simpy just said e.h - I will look your information up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...