Wednesday, March 11, 2015

the walking dead and the living fluff

luddkolt's british shorthair

Once upon a time the Prosit sisters watched TV together. These days they're mostly annoyed with eachothers presence. Each on their own they're just as adorable and sweet as ever. Together not so much. I'm glad that's ot the case with Prosit Ord & Bild itself, just its feline symbols.

So when I watch TV these days they never block the screen at the same time - if not in this position - or share my lap. But one at the time, gladly.

I was trying to watch one of my favourite TV-series the other day, The Walking Dead - that one of the most heartbreaking, violent and bloody of series also can be one of the most moving and insightful never seize to amaze me - obviously it was a tad complicated to do so.

When The Walking Dead meets The Living Fluff, the latter always triumphs.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...