Saturday, January 24, 2015

paddington in the window

paddington in da window
In the window display at one of our major department store I found this friendly fella today. I loved the endearing Paddington books as a child and I am looking forward to the film. 

However sadly it seems they are all dubbed to Swedish in Sweden and there are only daytime shows. Because surely none other than a child would want to watch Paddington the movie?

If that is the unfortunate case I will wait for the DVD. Dubbed movies are the worst, for all sorts of reasons, you should be able to chose for yourself.

Have you seen the film?
What did you think?

1 comment:

Elephant's Child said...

I have seen it. Darker than the books, and some liberties were taken - but there was still some of the Paddington charm.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...