Thursday, September 18, 2014

a grocery surprise of the innocent kind

innocent in sweden

I was recently very pleasantly surprised when I found this in one of my local Coop grocery stores - a few shelves with both innocent smoothies and juices, not only the usual small smoothie bottles.

innocent in sweden

Even though launched in Sweden 2007 already the sightings of innocent smoothies have since then been pretty few and far apart - and the juice bottles I've never seen in Sweden until now actually. I immediately bought a little batch of smoothies and juices and I'm delighted to say that the juice encounter was almost as delightful as rekindling with the smoothie tetras.

innocent in sweden

The apple juice was absolutely delicious, fresh and natural and it'll definitely be a staple juice in my fridge from now on. The orange juice was lovely too, when I crave orange juice from now on it'll be this bottle I get. The apple and raspberry juice was nice, but not really my cup of tea glass of juice flavourwise.

innocent in sweden

Although the dream of actually working with innocent - something which I've worked really hard for, especially this the last 1,5 years, as I've hinted here, there and then some for example here in blog - kind of broke into pieces some months ago, my love for the sweet, fun brand and its amazing flavours is still, in parts, intact.

innocent in sweden

So whenever the re-launch comes, I will obviously be very sad that it's not me working with the brand, but me, my palate and all my little inspectors will be happy for us being able to, hopefully, find it in many more stores to come.

innocent in sweden

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...