Sunday, July 13, 2014

off to krakow

the rose

I'm now off to spend a week in Krakow, Poland and as you know I love Gdansk and its surroundings so I'm sure this will be at least equally de-lovely!

Lots to see and experience, not to mention all the fabulous vegetarian/vegan restaurants and cafes. Plus I've even managed to book a job-related lunch (sometimes I don't recognize the deedy me... Or perhaps this is the real me, it's just years of not being in a happy place that never brought that out...).

House-, cat- and hedgehog-sitter installed, we're all set to go.

So for the next week I will be spamming on Instagram (in the nicest of ways of course) and show glimpses here in blog too.

Have the happiest of happy weeks,
one and all ~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...