Monday, October 14, 2013

knitting a sweater, part III

knitting a sweater

From yarn purchase, to begin knitting, to this in less than two weeks. Hopefully in the upcoming weekend I'll be able to press and assemble a complete woolly and sweet sweater. Which will make a finished sweater process in two weeks. Which is a big deal in my world of (too) many crafty ideas, half-finished projects and the comfort of procrastination.

And since I have now written about the finished result I really do need to finish it too. Simple as that.

knitting a sweater

How's your yarn project for autumn coming along?

1 comment:

Elephant's Child said...

Since my yarn projects (whatever the season) consist of admiring other people's work, my project is going well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...