Tuesday, June 04, 2013

being in a happy place, part I

Untitled

These past few months have been great in several minor and major ways (like I briefly mentioned the other day). Amidst it all I've been thinking quite a lot about the reasons why I'm feeling I'm in such a happy place in my life right now. I've come to some eye- and mind opening conclusions and it's actually quite simple as well as mind boggling somehow.

I'm also well aware of the fact that life regularly offers expected and unexpected dips, so I am really trying to make the most of this happy place feeling, refill as much energy as possible.

This is such a goody good feeling, especially welcome after last year and the first months of this year revolving around many heartbreaking, energy draining matters, and as sharing in general is caring I will write a few posts about my "ingredients" for being in a happy state of mind and body. This is obviously part I.

food in stockholm

One of those things that I feel makes me really happy is the fact that I regularly have business meetings at cafes, sipping soy lattes, teas, smoothies. When fika is so much more than a cake and a good conversation with a friend, when you actually have inspirational talks with (potential) business partners in much better places than boring office environments. Who knew that there could/would be as much fun, inspiration and all important freedom in a seemingly simple and silly thing as that?

food in stockholm

Today I've had business breakfast, elevensies and coffee. It has all been very lovely, enlightening, unpretentious and inspiring. Business and pleasure in perfect harmony.

Feel free to share your personal recipe for being in a a happy place!
I'd love to get more ingredients to mull over and try out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...