Saturday, September 01, 2012

welcome september in purple

purple will never be a colour i enjoy thoroughly - the last endeveour and all that - but obviously the odd pair of shoes, boots and nailpolish is rather pleasing to the eye, my eye.

from a friend i got a new nailpolish last week - very serendipitous as i'd just seen the colour on instagram (unbeknownst to her), raved about it but sadly the colour was probably discontinued - and it was accompanied by some of my other purple bottles. pretty in purple.

from left to right;
isadora lilac bikini, essie lilacism, opi planks a lot, isadora sweet violet, manhattan lotus effect 67n

how's your relationship with the colour purple?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Purple is a colour that I love, but I tire of it, by itself...I prefer it mixed with other colours, in a print or as a trim....

Åsa said...

:D I'm all purple. Inside and out! Yes, I believe even my blood is purple ;-)

Karen Martin Sampson said...

Purple has always been my favorite colour but I am unable to wear or live with too much of it. Small doses seem best where the colour just accents, springs out, and upscales the outfit, the image, the ambiance. I painted my double studio doors lavender/blue and I get many compliments from people who approach it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...