Monday, July 09, 2012

rhubarb green nails

rhubarb leaf green nails

Apparently it's simply impossible for me to buy only one bottle of nailpolish these days. And with every new one I get I covet another colour too. Colours and me, we really do have a complicated relationship. They make my world go around, but they are also very addictive apparently.

green polish

It's also apparently impossible for me to paint my fingernails in only one colour now. So when it was time to say byebye to the latest circus nails - left hand lasted without chipping for a week, right hand only a couple of days. I can't be bothered with base coat and top coat, still more than a couple of days would be nice... - I went for the green. Obviously the one colour I would chose would leave its companion miserable, so I went for both.

rhubarb leaf green nails

Funnily enough it turned out that they are like the two sides of a rhubarb leaf. Plus they match a particular skirt. Go figure and a lot of sweetness.

Nailpolish: Essie Mojito Madness and Navigate Her

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...