Sunday, February 05, 2012

pink sound

063

Every time I mention it would indeed be nice with a better sound system - that rarely happens, needless to say I think there are better things to spend money on - of some sorts, M always happily agree. I said it would be nice to have some small speakers for the iPhone in pink office. He knows pretty much everything about this - boring, but practical at times obviously - and he immediately said "bluetooth, speaker, pink" and before I could even ponder its appropriateness, he had ordered one and was about to pick it up at the post office.

It looks sweet standing in the bookshelf, something Barbapapa would approve of. I've enjoyed it very much when I finished painting the pink office.

The bobbaloos have been completely and literally blown away by the sounds it transmit. Only the heavyweight Gingerbob have been standing with feet firmly on ground, and Kismet, the quadrophonic, standing behind Gingerbob gave four ears up for the sound.

Pink speaker called Creative, in pink creative office. How very befitting, possibly tad silly, just the way I like it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

.....the Bobs should know...very apropos...for the pink office!

Angella said...

I, too, am blown back by the pinky cuteness. :)

Elephant's Child said...

I think a bit of silliness is life affirming and sometimes very necessary.

pärlbesatt said...

Vad FIN den var! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...