Saturday, November 06, 2010

miniature yarn, come miniature frog

005

When thumb is back in real action I plan to turn these skeins - which are irresistable in their miniatureness of course - into my very first amigurumi project. A mini frog. I have the yarn for making a amigurumi sheep lying around somewhere too, but given the choice between creating in white, black, grey or green, red, white with tad of black, the outcome is pretty obvious.

I love other people's clever wee amigurumi projects (like carrots), so I'm hoping I'll be hooked for good after one mini-frog.

When he's finished I'll kiss him, not that I need a prince, but a job. So kissing a frog in this residence will be all about good job hunting. Which I think is totally doable, the source of decent income will then magically appear. Frog, frog, frog.

007

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...