Wednesday, April 28, 2010

the lavender bookshelf

IMG_2517

When I was in painting lavendar mojo - before rest of life and bronchitis got in the unfortunate way - I painted not only the moo chair (and have plans for more chairs having dates with lavender paint) but some other smallish things. This mini bookshelf being the largest of the smallish.

From drab light brown to pretty in lavender I'm quite pleased with end result.

IMG_2533

And as usual a new-ish thing in this residence has to undergo the paw approval. Lavender bookshelf got many sweet paws up.

And obviously being the perfect poster bookshelf for the wonderful and apt saying 'Man kann im Leben auf vieles verzichten, aber nicht auf Katzen und Literatur'.

IMG_2536

Loaf dog extraordinaire had to lend a paw to arrangement. As usual.

Thus all is well as far as books lavender bookshelf is concerned ~

IMG_2544

8 comments:

Catherine said...

It's very pretty! Much nicer than brown! Cx

Wendy said...

Beautiful!!!

Lola Nova said...

What a sweet little lavender book shelf! It looks so nice arranged with those books and wee tea pot, very lovely :)

Poppy Q said...

What a cute little shelf, and you picked an awesome colour to paint it. I love the photos of the team inspecting your handiwork.

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens said...

Hi Pia, firstly I hope you are feeling so much better! When I read bookshelf and lavender I had to have a peek. The bookshelf is so cute. I love to see the cat and dog children approve the pretty lavender colour and your choice of books!

Jacqueline Meldrum said...

Looks good and I love those curtains. I have a lavender display shelf in my kitchen.

Hawk and Weasel said...

Beauuutiful!

Pia K said...

thank you kindly all, titania, jacqueline, wendy, hawk and weasel, catherine, alex and julie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...