Tuesday, November 24, 2009

magical wrist warmers

IMG_8549

So, while knitting the now maybe perhaps possibly slightly hackneyed magical socks I thought it would be rather perfect to also use the most lovable yarn for magical wristwarmers.

Hey presto the gorgeous seafoam-teal-mole-beige wool-bamboo-polyamid yarn was made into a pair for self. I'm so very happy about they way they turned out. They fit snuggly and comfy at the same time, they keep my wrists from getting cold (perfect for while snapping photos) and most of all the colours and magically appearing patterns make me incredibly happy.

IMG_8540

I've listed them in Etsy shop, all are made to order, there are so many wonderful and droolworthy colour combinations to chose from. Since the yarn is magic (I don't think I've mentioned that enough times yet), no pair will be alike. But every pair will be sweetness personfied (or wristwarmersified), warm and brighten up any gloom doom day. Feel free to stop by and say hi ~

IMG_8560
' so how's it hangin' ?
not quite certain this is a dignified way to
be treated when being a magical wristwarmer '

3 comments:

Lola Nova said...

Oh so much happy magic! I love, love these!

Jacqueline Meldrum said...

They are lovely Pia1 Gorgeous colours :)

Pia K said...

thanks, alex, glad you do!

thanks, jacqueline, yes, i totally agree on the colours:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...