Monday, April 06, 2009

The Tulip Marauder

IMG_6326

I wonder what it is with some beings, they seem to think they can get away with most things marauderish just because they purr a lot, have tiny cute fangs and big innocent (hrm) eyes...?

IMG_6327

One the other hand, I do need someone befitting in shiny black come with me on the broomstick to Blåkulla next week. Better leave the lecturing until we get home, don't want the feline companion showing too much of a grumpy face and bad behaviour when out and about.

IMG_6328

2 comments:

Terry said...

maybe that black furry purring machine with the big innocent eyes can go searching and find me some jack-in- he pulpits.
after all pia k, the jack-in-the pulpit is related to the tulip family.....love terry

Pia K said...

I do hope you find some jaci-in-the-pulpits for Spring, Terry! Since the black furry purring machine is otherwise engaged...;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...