Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Concerns Of One LBC

IMG_9013

I'm all too well aware of the fact that this household suffers from a serious case of spectacle wearing book worming, but really, did that stupid human have to turn LBC, shiny perfect me into one unbelievably dorky looking four eyes? This is completely undignified and not even remotely acceptable. She even had the audacity to cackle. A lot. I'm seriously concerned about the sanity of this residence. Can't help but think that revenge is going to be both sweet and savoury, all at once.

4 comments:

Webradio said...

Very nice and cute Pia... I smile...

Pia K said...

Thanks, webradio:)

John D. said...

hehheh. : )

Pia K said...

I like to think that these weird and wonderful little creatures have certainly come to the right place for complete - at least most days - appreciation, John:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...