Sunday, August 17, 2008

Wedding Potpourri

Attended a wedding the other day. With me came camera. I was pleased with what we accomplished together - even if a natural part of me is to afterwards always analyze what could have been done better and differently... But if one didn't one would never progress and improve, so I consider it a good feature. Most of the times... - here are some of my favourite captures of the moment at that wedding ~

IMG_5973
IMG_5980
IMG_6000
IMG_5989
IMG_6040
IMG_6045
IMG_6054
IMG_6056
IMG_6066
IMG_6078
IMG_6124
More can be seen in my Flickr album

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they're perfect photos. I especially love your B&W ones. What a great idea to make the photos so. I'm assuming you had a nice time at the wedding, since everything looks nice and the couple look happy. ;-)

Paz

Pia K said...

Ah, that was a sweet comment, thank you, Paz! It was certainly a nice and loving event:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...