Friday, July 18, 2008

On The Road Again

IMG_2070

Getting ready for a couple of weeks' trip, the house-cat-loaf doggie-sitters are all prepared, the suitcase is *nearly* packed - on the one hand I aim to narrow down on the outfits, on the other hand it is of course sheer catastrophy (see, I'm all about perspective...) if one lacks the odd garment or two, when it's not possible to do any washing up when away - I think I'm pretty much in control of the situation. Um...

Even if I'm away, things will still hopefully as if by magic appear here in my little part of the blogosphere. I will probably be out of internet reach for most of the time, which is going to be rather nice, I think, hope, adamantly trying to convince myself of... Oh, but I hope, know, we're going to have a great few weeks, as usual, at some of my favourite travel destinations. Relax, experience, wind down, re-charge batteries... So, until my return upon Stockholmian soil -

Eilean Donan Castle, Scotland

~ Toodle-oo! ~

4 comments:

Jacqueline Meldrum said...

Let me know when you reach Scotland.
Love
Holler
ps have lots of fun and take loads of photos :)

Wendy said...

Have a wonderful time!

aforkfulofspaghetti said...

Sounds good, Pia - have fun!

Pia K said...

Thanks, Holler, I think we'll land in Edinburgh Wed/Thur something. Oh yes, loads of pics it is, new supersize memory card in camera - check:)

Thanks, Wendy!

Thanks, aforkfulofspaghetti!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...