Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Dash of Spring

IMG_0751

Looks like Spring is more eager than ever to come out and play - we enjoyed a gorgeous day here in Stockholm today, mid February. The beautiful building in the background is Karlberg Palace - I mean, what's a weekend without a castle capture? - built in 1630 and today alas a military academy.

I've heard rumours of tomorrow being even more Springlike, perhaps a most suitable day for the green leather jacket inauguration Pia-way...? Um, will have to think about that, I'm so easily frozen, wouldn't want to take out Spring in advance. And well, I just don't look this good in blue tones ~

IMG_0768

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Jealous!! Sigh... I want some spring! And some castles!

xox

Pia K said...

Ah, it was a gorgeous day indeed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...