Monday, December 31, 2007

* * * Happy New 2008 * * *

IMG_0128

Looks like it won't be time for a wrap up book review *darn*, but at least I did manage to sweep up a bit of old dust and fluff in the dustpan, to share with you.

And with a sip of powerjuice, I'm now just going to wish you a Happy, Prosperous, Caring, Compassionate, Loving, Wonderful & Amazing New Year!!!

Btw, if you - and you know exactly who you are - finally want to delurk yourself and leave a comment here, now and then, please feel free, I'd be so very pleased!

And to all of you who actually already do write a lovely comment here and there, thanks ever so much! Cheers!

070804 110

5 comments:

Jacqueline Meldrum said...

Happy New Year Pia! Wishing you a good one!
Love Holler
xxx

John D. said...

Happy New Year Pia! I wish my "dust" was as cuddly as yours and that DRINK looks absolutely delicious (I'd like about 12 of those tonight!)

Jan Price said...

Happy New Year!

jans funny farm

Poppy Q said...

Happy New Year sweetie - I agree that looks like a yummy drink.

Poppy Q and mum.

Pia K said...

Thanks for those comments, holler, john, jan & poppy q - all the best for this new year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...