Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Two Weeks Notice - Viola

070917 027
Time to introduce myself I think, I'm Viola. Viola Vindolanda to be precise, which I prefer to be. I'm black, stylish and spunky. One might call me the cat realm's equivalence to the fashion and clothing business LBD, I'm the LBC (Little Black Cat) - something you can never ever be wrong with having in your home and by your side. I'm an IT-cat that never go out of style. Yes, I know I'm only 14 days old, but I'm destined for something grand, of course.

I'm a little pretty princess, as opposed to those furballs that apparently are my brothers, the only two things they seem interested in are eating and sleeping. Whilst I like a bit of action, come on, there's a whole wide world out there to be discovered and conquered!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...