Friday, August 10, 2007

Stop and Smell the Flowers

I really hate the fact that you can't seem to write a draft in Blogger, then return and post it at a later date - then it will appear way back and not on the publishing day...

And there's no way you can cut and paste what has already been written into a new post - the only way to get it done properly is to r e w r i t e the whole thing... Yup, me like words, syllables, letter, sentences, but I'd rather move on writing something new than copying something already written...

So before I get down to that baby Sisyphean deed I thought I'd stop and smell the flowers, photographically writing.
070808 001
It's such a delight every time one finds a new planting in the townshape - the lay-out, the colours, the pick of flowers, it's most often so very well executed and really lovely. This particular overflowing planting of gorgeous yellow and orange tageteses (marigolds) caught my eye at Vasagatan, just outside the Central station. It looks positively grand, what a moodlifter!

The same part of Vasagatan, but from above, without flowers you'll find amongst these pictures.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Oh, but of course you can. You just need to choose "alternativ för inlägg" and choose the date there. That's what I do all the time.

Pia K said...

I did manage to solve it in a sort of baby Nobel Prize way - but the next time I'll be sure to use this much appreciated tip! Thanks:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...