Saturday, April 07, 2007

WCB - Happy 1 year, Siri!

Today is not only Easter Eve, but also my little Siri's first birthday - so hip hip hurrah for her! I think a bit of tuna- feasting is just the thing for tonight.

Siri was actually the first WCB (weekend catblogging), a bit of a poster girl one might say.

Her mother Sigrid has also been celebrating her birthday with her very own WCB.

Her halfsister Prunella has made an apperance on WCB - and by the way, her birthday (3 years old) is on Tuesday, so I guess she'll be feasting on tuna tonight too.

She has a father, Pelle, who has a soft spot for bread-baskets (shared my the other household-members).

Siri herself has had a very busy year, especially around Christmas when she was Santa's clever and eager little helper.

She has become halfsister of eight cuties, and here, but unfortunately the more than welcome halfsiblings (on the paternal side) in our home ended in tragedy...

I can hardly believe that it's now a year since Siri and her five siblings saw the light of day for the first time - or well, they didn't see a thing for the first couple of weeks, as kittens don't open their eyes until about that time - and I even remember the time I found and surprised them all in their little "home" - cute enough to eat!

s-kull 105
The sweetest thing for Easter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...