Monday, April 16, 2007

Spring in pink bloom

You just got to love the season-changes in
Stockholm, Sweden - right now the pink cherry blossoms in Kungsträdgården are in bloom for this spring-season. Extraordinary in many ways!

I just had to share that beauty in pink before I crash in the sofa after a looong day on my feet. But it's said to be the last really warm day before April shows it usual capricious face again - so I'm happy I got the chance to experience the streets of Stockholm, when that face was on its best and sunny behaviour!

Tomorrow there's work to be done from home, and since there are actually rumours of snow I'm glad I don't have to stick my nose outside then...brr...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you take that picture? It is absolutely gorgeous!! We don't have many cherry trees here, but we do have lots of white-flowering trees that are almost as pretty. :)

Pia K said...

Yes I did, thank you:) Come to think of it it's actually the same cherry trees that I have in my blog's header, but from last year.

Since pink is my absolute favourite colour I'm absolutely in awe about the pink ones - but I do have white ones close to where I live, and yes they are oh so pretty to:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...