Wednesday, April 11, 2007

It's the simple things...

...in life, that you should learn to appreciate more.

Sometimes it's also the simple things that you never seem to get right, that slowly push you over that edge you don't want to reach or even see. After that it's just free fall.

Myself I hope, think, believe I've come so far as to really appreciate those simple little things in every day life - as well as to realise, inside out, that all those simple things that just don't go my way don't mean a thing in the end. At least not a really important thing. Only a few millimetres on the life-web.

One little thing I do appreciate a lot, always, is when the bottles of beautyproducts run out, when there's absolutely no hint of a drop to be squeezed out. When I can finally start using a new product, perhaps even a brand new one I've never used before. Ah, simple bliss!

So when I conveniently used up four (!) products this morning - shampoo, conditioner, hairspray and showergel - I can now treat myself to another of those simple joys in life - selecting which ones of those bottles on a row that will be used next...

Perhaps it'll be some of the KMS-haircare products as seen in the picture. I happened to stumble over them at a price-that-can't-be-beaten the other week. They smell divine, extra so the liquid paste (which I haven't tried before) which smells of tropical punch...mmm...

The moisture shampoo smells of citrus and berries and the turnstylr cleansing spray of cool water.

They're dangerously close to being used next. Although the bottles come with a big reservation, guaranteed only when purchased from professional salons. So that means they're crap if not? Totally useless? Will make your hair fall off? Or perhaps will make hair grow in new, exciting parts of your body? Will make you look like a warty old witch?

Well, we'll most certainly see in a few days.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...