Saturday, April 07, 2007

Comfort tea

Sometimes you need a very special kind of soothing tea to comfort yourself with. Me, I prefer the creamy kind - and in the picture you can see two of them. Unfortunately, as far as I know they can't be found in Sweden. Or??

The Twinings one I found in Germany last summer and the Lipton one I bought at the Azores. That one I sort of think was a pretty local one since it's a pineapple one and that's a really typical Azorian fruit (not that I found the pineapples there very nice, too sour for my taste *brr*).
But the combination pineapple and cocoanut in tea is an excellent blend, and I treat myself with just one big cuppa now and then. But I only have a few teabags left of it now... And I have no idea how to get more. Anyone...?
I do feel I need some tea and consolation right now - I managed to break the Nars eyeliner glass bottle in the sink. I had only used it twice. Why do they make glass bottles for makeup? Can't be a rare ocurrance with a fall into the bathroom-sink...
Since I only had the opportunity to use it twice before it shattered, I'm not sure if I'm going to get a new one of the same brand or not. Or should I just use up my eye-pencils before I even think of buying anything else? Or is there some eyeliner you'd recommend? And I prefer them to be liquid and not the pencil-kind of eyeliner.

2 comments:

Anne said...

The Twinings one is sold in Sweden now! Or, well, at least I assume so - I got a box from the restaurant fair I was at last year, and I *think* I've seen them at our local store.

As for eyeliners, I still really, really recommend Smashbox, but I know they're probably less fluid than what you want.

Pia K said...

Men så bra, då måste jag genast ge mig ut och leta påfyllning!

Ah, börjar nästan känna det som om alla vägar leder till Smashbox eller varför inte The great Smashbox conspiracy!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...