Saturday, March 17, 2007

WCB - Kitten delight

Lacking kittens myself (at the moment, but a shortage that hopefully soon *touch wood* will be mended) this weekend's catblogging will be about being a "paternal grandparent" instead.

Actually I don't consider myself being the mummy of my cats, rather some sort of co-habitant and food-provider, litter-box-cleaner who demands a cuddle now and then...

But when it comes to owning the proud (well...) cat-father or being the breeder of a cat-mummy (and by that I don't mean the ones you can find in ancient Egyptian tombs...) I think it's kind of fun to call oneself the grandmama.

And so, that's what I am, when it comes to these siblings of eight! Aren't they just adorable?! All of them british shorthairs of course.

070303 032 cajun
Cajun, BRI n22 longhair boy

070303 041 chai
Chai, BRI ns24 longhair boy


Criollo, BRI ns24 boy

070303 014 capris
Capris, the little guy in the litter with face full of gruel, BRI ns

070303 002 cayenne
Cayenne, BRI f24 girl

070303 024 cacao
Cacao, BRI f22 girl

070303 028 chili
Chili, BRI f24 girrrl - look at that face!

070303 046 caramel
Caramel, BRI fs24 - the smallest of them all but oh so cute!

And even if the father seems to be in the blue about his achievement I'm a really proud grandmama at least! And, well, hopefully then, these darlings above will have halfsiblings at home here with me in some weeks or so. And I'll make sure the father-to-be does take his responsibility and take a part in raising them then. After all this is a household that takes great pride in its equality! Even if the litter-box-cleaner/food-provider might disagree...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...