Friday, March 09, 2007

My day as a soap

I actually forgot that I also celebrated my international womanhood yesterday as a soap. Perhaps even the world's largest soap?

I did it once, and then I did it twice yesterday. Mistook the travelsize bottle of bath & shower milk for body lotion. A bit sticky, but still the skin felt soft and moist. And nicely perfumed.
Since I had gotten away with it once I thought I might as well do it a second time. Perhaps it was one of the reason the job inteview went so fast, my soapy apparition?

Today though I was myself again, using up that silly little travelsize bottle in the shower *mmm* and my ordinary Kiehl's creme de la creme afterwards. And then I was off to have a massage. Which was, as usual, rather well-deserved and nice.
Perhaps not as nice that it would have been if it had been the tutor instead of the pupil who had massaged me... Trying to not get completely carried away I must say that that brief imposition of hands was the work of a true handy man!

On my way home I picked up a couple of desserts from Xoko - which by the way finally has a website of its own. Even if it isn't a very fun one who really lacks that extra in ways of pictures... The desserts I chose this time was one Nobel Prize 2006 dessert - of which I can't seem to find a description, but it looks nice! - and one "some sort of apple variation".
Which most probably will be fought over after dinner, in front of the TV when "Kill Bill, vol 2" is on tonight. I'm still a bit baffled by the fact that that bloodthirsty lawyer in vol 1 shared my mobilephone ringtone. I wonder if that might have some mysterious hidden meaning about it?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...