Sunday, March 25, 2007

Daylight saving

Yes today is the day when the daylight saving time begins and we set our time one hour forward. In my humble - yes I can be that at times too - opinion it's a bit premature to be putting that time forward already. It still feels pretty much like winter in the air, even if the sun actually shines today *hurrah!*

No kittens so far, not even the slightest sign, I'm totally exhausted and longing for bed... My bed, the best of all beds!
When I was still able to think some sort of logic thought - before my head turned all cottonwool - I did manage to get some pictures taken with those new colourful paper backgrounds I bought the other day.
I think the light/sun was a bit too bright, but some of them turned out quite nice. A bit of an Easter-feeling to it, perhaps? Or maybe just a sunny spring-day? The day of daylight saving.
And when that daylight will turn to dusk I'll be snoozing
quite content in bed, my bed, the best of all beds and perhaps dreaming of this Knut, the cute Knut, cutest of all polarbears named Knut. I think the peoples engagement and the international concern about this little white, furry fellow gives us all hope in a world full of so much danger and sadness!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...