Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Wonder of Wonders

Nothing much on the agenda for today, a doctor's appointment on the other side of town, having lunch with my mum, that was about it. A nice-little blogging about the lunch-food was to be today's topic.

But wonders of all wonders, when I went into H&M close to the doctor's to have a look around for those turquoise sweatpants that were sold out in town, and then a pair of cute red knee socks happened to find their way down in my shopping bag - which is actually closed for the season! - and then I was heading over to the cashier...

But what is THIS?! That Viktor & Rolf pale peachcoloured silkblouse I really wanted, but more REALLY didn't want to queue for, and that trench and some other V&R items as well. Was it really true or just a hallucination??

Since black is basically a no-no in my home (the amount of cat-hairs plus the costs of sand is basically the only negative aspects of sharing your home with the furry darlings, the hair being a thing that for me excludes clothes in black...) there wasn't much more of interest to me on that rack.

But I tried these to on, the trench being in a very weird shape, too bad, but the silk blouse was a true find. So home with me it came. Congratulations to me! And to the blouse of course, being a part of the very distinguished wardrobe of Pia.

And having continued to talk about clothes and shopping, I might as well continue with sharing this day's outfit with you. A bit too much clothes really for a mild - very untypical weather for the season... - winter day. But what is a winter day without a nice little wool cardigan to snuggle up in, not a day worth mentioning I'd say!

From inside out, top to bottom:
  • lavender cotton vest, Indiska
  • greyish blue cotton shirt, Jackpot
  • grey wool cardigan, Odd Molly
  • grey cotton leggings, Lindex (and yes, there is something called a size or two too big...)
  • black/flowery skirt, Gudrun Sjödén (see above...)
  • black boots, Vagabond
  • hunter green corduroy coat, Jackpot
  • violet mohairshawl, Pia K Stockholm

2 comments:

Anne said...

Nä?? Fick du tag på blusen! Oh vad kul! :)

Pia K said...

Jajamensan, jag sms:ade t o m dig om det när jag var som mest uppspelt, tunnelbanetunneln uppslukade förmodligen det hela...:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...