Saturday, November 11, 2006

Weekend cat blogging # 75


This time around I'll let my oldest british shorthair, the apple of my eye, my sweetheart Aurora be the poster girl for this weekend's cat blogging. 13 years old, bluecream/bluetortie she's a little darling and from my very first litter of brits.

In her youth one of Sweden's most successful british shorthairs at catshows, now she's just enjoying a quiet pensioner's life at home.

And yes, she does enjoy snuggling up in my knee, especially when I knit something soft...

The host of this weekend's catblogging is Skeezix, and all the participants you'll find at Skeezix's scratchingpost.

And these are the upcoming hosts for WCB:
Nov 18 - Catsynth
Nov 25 - Hot(m)Bc
Dec 2 – The Hidden Paw
Dec 9 – Belly timber
December 16 - Kitchen Mage
December 23 - chefsarahjane
December 30 - Champaign Taste

8 comments:

Sarah and Tiggy said...

What a beautiful kitty. SHe looks so regal under her fuzzy blanket.

Anonymous said...

That looks like a good snuggle spot Aurora. I like to sit on my Opposable Thumb Wench's lap when she plays with string, too.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Luxor - I just want to say that Aurora is very lucky to have that blanket! It looks like the softest thing I've ever seen!

She's very lovely, also.

Jake and Bathsheba said...

A regal cat wrapped in luxurious wool - a wonderful combo! She's beautiful and deserves her pension.

~J&B

Pia K said...

My regal Aurora says thank you very much indeed!

And yes, the mohairshawl is very soft and warm and pretty, just the thing for a pretty little kitty:)

burekaboy — said...

may she continue to live a long life in the lap of luxury, and of course on your lap wrapped in mohair. ;p

Pia K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pia K said...

Thanks for that wish, burekaboy, unfortunately she passed away this past summer - and I miss her...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...