Friday, October 20, 2006

On my own

Hallo, I'm here, all on my own! Where is everyone? I want som company - hallooo?!

I'm three years old, cuddly, happy, playful, superfriendly. I can protect you with fierce barking and look after your cats. I like to chew on green bones - when I don't have an old folks leg to get a bite out of - and go for regular walks in the wood. Preferably in nice weather.

I like to sleep at your feet while watching TV, I'm all nice and cosy while accompany you with snoring and now and then a little fart - promise they do smell like rosewater!

I also give you great excercise when you have to lift my cobby, muscular body up in bed, at night, on a regular basis, since I'm not sure if it's best to sleep up there or down on the floor.

Some evilminded people complain about me smelling like a dog - what's wrong with that?! - and then they put me in the bathtub with smelly soaps and water. Happens too often for my personal liking I think. I want to rise a complaint about that, it can't be right can it?

Maybe we'll meet in the woods some day? We can play hide and seek, or maybe restle a bit, chase the dog's tail or something equally intellectual and mind expounding. Now wouldn't that be nice or what?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...