Saturday, October 14, 2006

Life is like a box of chocolate

Today have been a slow day, sour throat - hopefully gone I think - headache - still there. I did missed the planned outing to the annual Stockholm chocolate festival, I'm sad to admit. If I feel better maybe I'll be able to attend on Sunday instead, if not all the best chocolate is gone by then. I had so looked forward to looking like Al Jolson! It's just not the same doing that in front of the TV with a box of chocolate...

It's now over two weeks since my sweet Rosa went to England to be mended, she's always in the back of my head, does she feel rejected and abandoned? I hope she knows it's all done for a good reason and that all is going to be well again, soon...

Tomorrow there's a surprise waiting for me, not my birthday quite yet though. And I suppose it's not much of a surprise anymore either since I figured it out, a dinner at a really good fish restaurant Wedholms fisk - though perhaps the food is a bit rich and not very modern, in my opinion... But the service is always really good and the ingredients too - and then a play at Chinateatern (the China theatre) nearby.

Now off to bed I think, with a couple of aspirins and a good suspense story "Män som hatar kvinnor" (Men who hates women, by Swedish author Stieg Larsson). But before, look at those pretty red berries I found on a tree in the woods the other day, aren't the gorgeous?! I bet they'd go really well with some chocolate...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...