Monday, September 04, 2006

Sunday Blues

I need those vitamin pills now, right now! I can't believe how tired I feel nowadays. Perhaps it also has something to do with the fact I feel I have a million things to do, but no real energy to do them all... Ah, pull yourself together, why don't you! Easier said than done those days it's overwhelming to just put the kettle on or fill the washing machine - not to mention hanging the washed clothes up to dry... - help, somebody please clean the litter-boxes since I can't lift the litter-box's spade.

So instead of ponder over the fact that I'm just so tired and in desperate need of something to pick me up - maybe I sould go and make myself a yummy smoothie in the blender? And now we're talking a really yummy, healthy Swedish smoothie full of fruit and yoghurt and not those absolutely disgusting artificial ones you get in the States - I can dwell upon all the things I've planned for this week.

Monday: it's election time in Sweden soon, September 17th, and now you can pre-vote at different places already. I think I'll go and do that tomorrow. And mail some long due letters + parcels to my friend R in Canada (if you read this you know something is on its way!) and my friend K in Berlin (who recently got a baby boy). I do have some treats for friends in Australia and Poland too, but I haven't gotten around to writing those silly late letter as yet... I have a parcel myself to pick up at the Post office too, although I have to pay for it so perhaps that'll have to wait a bit.

Tuesday: Hairdresser-time, what will I do with my hair this time, I want a makeover, something fabulously chic and sophisticated plus low-maintenace. I want to walk out of the salon a new me, a brighter me from inside and out - ah, a girl can dream can't she?

After getting that fab new haircut I'll have some nice lunch/coffee on the town with my mum I think. Do som errands, maybe (hopefully) find some winterboots that actually fit me. WINTER-boots, a scary and unfamiliar word I think...

Wednesday: Oh, ah, oh, finally a booked massage-time, that'll be heavenly for my aching neck, shoulders and hollow. And probably some more aching places I didn't know existed or ached until the masseur touches them... Can't wait to be laying at the table! After that massage I bet I'll just be sailing through air at the streets of Stockholm.

Thursday: Prunella and Qlara (which I wrote about in November, they had just moved to their new home, but it didn't work out well and they were returend to me some months later...) is going to be spayed. To the vet's in the morning and home again in the evening.

Those are my plans so far. I hope I won't fall asleep while carrying them out.

In the pic my beautiful deep-red Dahlia, which I hope to be able to hibernate until next season. When those long dark months now coming will be over and the brighter, sunny days will be back with us again - oh I feel like hibernating myself! Can I please share the paper-box in the garden-shed with you, sweet Dahlia?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...