Thursday, September 28, 2006

A perfect day

Some days are just perfect, in different small ways they take form of different ways of perfect, just perfect for me. Yes P as in perfect, in ways of weather (mild and sunny, slightly windy), in the company of different friends, walks without blisters (one in a million these past six months), shopping (there are different ways of minor), coffeebreak/lunch/dinner, a movie or two, the chosen outfit for the day, not having such a bad hairday, chatting with perfect (!) strangers, cats & dog behaving like the perfectly behaved fourlegged familymembers they're supposed to be (please don't reveal that well-hidden secret).

The list can be made even longer, but I'll make that long list a short one and round it up with a mental picture of me looking like a post-creamlaping kitten. I promise, a very pleasant picture indeed.

Unfortunately, I'm ashamed to admit really, Rosa isn't here to share my joy over a perfect day amongst many perfect days - both gone by and to come. So shallow and shortlived was my love for her, she was traded in today for a new one, a Rosa II... Poor Rosa, it wasn't her fault, those darn rivets broke us apart - for ever and ever.

Though I discovered when at home, that this Rosa II had a very strange side to her, of not being quite as perfect as she seemed to be, with all her rivets in the right places. So now I'm just contemplating whether to make a big (?) deal about it or not... I suppose, at such a price, one ought to be sort of 110% please with the thing dangling on ones shoulder... Best to sleep on it.

As I will, perfectly soon, hope for a P night too, so please, pretty please (I do like my P:s!) dreamcatcher do your job pefectly well tonight.

PS Yes Stockholm is also as perfect as ever! DS

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...