Friday, September 15, 2006

Little Voice

Yes on the mend, to a new, better, smarter, posher, finer in every way Pia... Ah well, at least not a sniveling Pia. The voice is still another's though, I have yet to find a way to really make the most of this kind of voice - maybe a voice suitable for Sweden's next Pop-Idol? Yes why not, why not get rid of all boundaries and insight of my own pros and cons, my own limits, and my non-talents, as well as talent, and just appear there and make a total fool of myself? Instead of cultivating the talents I most probably have in other areas...

Yes, I admit *please don't hit me* I have been looking at most of the episodes of the Swedish Idol-series since the very start now nearly three years ago. And I'm totally, completely dumbstrucked by how many, frankly, untalented idiots Sweden is able to produce for this...

If it had only been the first year, when noone really knew what it was about, but now, oh now, I'm just so ashamed on their behalf - those poor idiots who apparently have been told by friends and family how talented they are when what comes out of their mouths sounds just, simply awful, awful, awful - imagine that the fools we see on TV are just a handful of the ones appearing in front of the jury...
Self-confidence for all it's worth, to me it's just so completely sad with a total lack of self-critical self-knowledge. If one has some kind, even the smallest hint, of self-esteem, then one would really try and explore where ones talents REALLY lies instead of persevere like a fool. There are so many dreams out there, just waiting to be found!

Why not catch one of them and follow that true dream instead, a dream-path for which you do have talent enough to persevere upon...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...