Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Travelling high & low


Travelling, that's one of my favorite past-times, if you might call it that. Of course that interest is restricted by the fact that money isn't, unfortunately, an unlimited resource to me. But now and then I get the opportunity to travel where at least a little piece of my heart wants to go. And now I'm also able to write about it, publish and share my travel-impressions at the Katter sister-site, Resor iFokus (i e Travels inFocus). So if you feel like brushing up on your Swedish and/or are interested in travelling, feel free to do and be that with articles on

Azores (Portugal) & Copenhagen (Denmark) & Lübeck (Germany) - also Hamburg (Germany) soon to come - and the wonderful gardens of Norrvikens Trädgårdar (Båstad, Sweden).

Above you can enjoy one of the amazing photogenique views I found at the Azores at Christmas-time 2005. Bliss!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...