Thursday, September 08, 2005

From Sweden With Love

As this will be my very first try on blogging and contribution to the blogosphere, I'm not really sure how or where to start....

But a cool picture of a very cool British Shorthair gentleman of Swedish origin can never be wrong, huh? And I promise I have more of that to show too.

Writing this it's late in the evening, the wind is blowing outside in the garden, the wind chimes are hard at work. The weather and temperature for this time of year in Sweden is really lovely, though perhaps Greenhouse-effect-unusual, and mild. One ought to make the most of it, try and enjoy the outdoors and discover new lovely areas, perhaps cafes and restaurants in Stockholm one hasn't been to before...

Anyway, with my blogging I just wish to share some thoughts on different issues like cats and the dog, travels, films, books, music, the odd food recipe, photos, everyday Swedish life, beauty products, skin care, jewellerymaking and crafts to mention but a few. Hope you'll find something of interest now and then. Welcome to my little part of the blogosphere.

4 comments:

Dineshgandhi said...

Hi Pia K. Just had an opportunity to reading your blog. It's amazing.

I'm Dinesh from India and I proved to be an Indian this moment that you've mentioned Gandhi's quote: "the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated".

Pia K said...

Thank you for your kind and compassionate words, Dinesh!

Pia K said...

Thank you for your kind and compassionate words, Dinesh!

Pia K said...

Thank you for your kind and compassionate words, Dinesh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...